Great client side project management is the core of our business. Your mission is our mission and your win is our win and believe us when we say we like to win! Our focus is on you and helping you deliver the outcomes which are right for you. Unlike most of the industry who spend more time managing project management software instead of managing your project, we concentrate our time and energy at the coal face, bringing you along with us for the exciting journey.
We have extensive experience managing construction projects of every scale and description across the private and public sectors in Newcastle, Sydney, around Australia and across Asia-Pacific, ensuring that regardless of the precise nature of your project or your organisational structure, we can develop a solution for you. We work closely with our clients, smoothly integrating into your organisation to ensure the most satisfactory results.
Our project delivery services include the following:
- Feasibility studies
- Time and Cost Planning
- Performance Management
- Risk Assessment
- Value Management
- Engineering & Design Management development and implementation
- Defects Management
- Defects Liability Period Management
- Site Assessment
- Design Co-ordination
- Program Management
- Cost and Budget Management
- Project Reporting
- Small, Medium and Major Construction Contracts
- Australian Standards Contracts
- Commonwealth Contracts
- Construction Management
- Head Contract & Managing Contract
- Design and Construct
Engineering and Design Services
Wildara’s ability to deliver a broad range of technical and professional services under a single contract is a key benefit to our clients. We deliver and manage these services through our Engineering Excellence Group (EEG) who are industry experts in planning, developing, innovating and delivering practical concepts to realise our clients’ objectives. Our EEG consists of a group of dedicated delivery partners who specialise in all aspects of design and engineering. Our full suite of engineering and design services are as follows:
- Architecture & Landscape Design
- Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Hydraulic Engineering
- Security Engineering
- Fire Engineering
- Land Surveyors & GIS Services
- ESD Engineering
- Building Certification
Environment & Planning Services
We are committed to minimising our impact on the environments in which we and our clients operate through smart environmental planning involving efficient, sustainable practices. We are dedicated to seeing you achieve the environmental objectives set for your projects and can provide the right personnel and tools for achieving great environmental outcomes.
We deliver our environmental and planning services through our environmental group known as ‘Wild’ which consists of leading environmental specialists who are members of environmental peak bodies and associations. We specialise in providing the following environmental, natural and cultural resource services as follows:
- Planning & environment (Approvals and Compliance)
- Environmental assessment
- Bushfire Threat Assessments and Management
- Heritage, Cultural and Archaeological
- Sustainability consulting
- Construction Environmental Management Plans
Avant-garde and Experimental Project Services
We are committed to being at the forefront in offering our clients the latest technology and innovation available within the construction and engineering industry. Through our networks and associations (Engineers Australia and the Australian Institute of Project Management) we access and engage the leading minds and innovators of our industry allowing us to deliver innovative services which exceed industry best practice. We offer our clients the following leading edge services:
- Augmented reality is a live, copied view of a physical, real-world environment whose elements are augmented (or supplemented) by computer-generated sensory input. Virtual reality replaces the real world with a simulated one, whereas augmented reality takes the real world and adds to it with—in the case of construction—a custom designed 3D structure / building.
- With the help of advanced augmented-reality technology such as computer vision and object recognition, the information about the surrounding real world of the user becomes interactive and able to be digitally manipulated. In augmented reality, computer software must derive real-world coordinates, independent from the camera or from camera images.
- 3D printing is the creation of a 3D virtual design using a computer aided design (CAD) file or by the use of a 3D scanner that allows the creation of a 3D digital copy from an existing object through 3D scanning. We are able to convert the virtual design or digital copy of our design into a digital file that is processed by a 3D printer for output in a physical model.
- BIM is an intelligent model-based process that provides insight to help us plan, design, construct, and manage buildings and infrastructure. BIM is a digital 3D representation of physical and functional characteristics of a facility. A 3D BIM is a shared knowledge resource for information about a facility forming a reliable basis for decisions during its life-cycle from conception to demolition.
- The construction of 4D models enables us (project managers, architects, designers, contractors to clients) to visualise the entire duration of a series of events and display the progress of construction activities through the lifetime of the project. This BIM-centric approach towards project management technique is effective in improving the project management and delivery of construction project, of any size or complexity.