We see our clients as long term and are committed to developing relationships based on loyalty, integrity and trust
We think of our clients as co-venturers and partners who rely on us to breathe life into ideas by providing accurate information and innovative concepts. We see our clients as long term and are committed to developing relationships based on loyalty, integrity and trust. Our role is to cultivate and safeguard an open and transparent working environment between project partners to ensure everyone understands how the project is progressing against the plan.
We offer potential clients an initial consultation at no cost where we meet and tell you a little about us and chat about your plans and big ideas, nothing too formal at this stage. This gives you the opportunity to get a feel for what we’re all about and helps you decide whether you would like us to provide a detailed proposal. During our first consultation you can expect friendly, professional service where our aim is to determine in partnership the following information about your project:
- The shared project mission. What is the fundamental purpose of your project?
- Measure objectives and success. What are we aiming to achieve and how can we measure our performance?
- Project imperatives. What is essential for the project to be a success?
- Current situation. What is happening in your business? Why is the project needed?
- Assumptions. What have we assumed?
- Constraints. What limiting factors do we need to account for?
- Risks. What factors could have a negative impact on this project?
We understand most of our clients aren’t construction professionals and as such we ensure all communication and reporting is done so all parties can easily understand how the project is performing. We encourage our clients to communicate openly about their intentions and desires by providing unlimited levels of consultation and engagement throughout the project period.