- Client: Australian Department of Veterans' Affairs, Office of Australian War Graves
- Location: Kanchanaburi, Thailand
- Sector: Federal Government
- Services: Project Management, Contract Administration, Construction Management and Contractor Procurement
- Project Value: $1m
- Completion: December 2017
- Contactor: White Swan Construction & BECA
This project required, significant earthworks, material testing, pavement installation and landscaping. Wildara was also responsible for the procurement of a quality Thai contractor to complete the works.
- Project delivery on a Thai Military Base
- Australian and Thai cultural and language barriers
- Diverse building standards
- Remote and isolated site
- Thai contractor procurement
This project was completed in line with Australian standards, on budget and ahead of program.
“Wildara met our expectations on many levels with the project coming in ahead of time and within budget. Communication with this Office was very good. Wildara demonstrated flexibility when required and importantly listened well to our needs at all times.”
– Calum Howarth, Senior Project Officer – Australian Department of Veterans Affairs