- Client: Australian Department of Veterans' Affairs
- Location: Lae, Morobe Province, Papua New Guinea
- Sector: Federal Government
- Services: Project Management and Contracts Administration
- Project Value: $1m
- Completion: May 2018
- Delivery Partner: Nivani Ltd
This project involved the production and installation of 2,819 concrete pedestals and the installation of the commemorative bronze plaques. Wildara’s role in the project was the Provision of Supervision and Quality Control throughout the production and placement of the concrete pedestals.
To enable the successful delivery of the project Wildara provided the following services:
- Quality Assurance
- Technical Support
- Contract Administration.
- Diverse building standards
- Remote and isolated site